Quality Assurance Manager
Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager. The role will involve coaching and support of colleagues and commitment to the development of the technical function. A good understanding of BRC Food and legal labelling along with a make it happen approach. Building relationships with colleagues will be at the forefront of this role.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Technical Manager with compliance across the estate.
- To be the point of contact and provide support, advice, and guidance for the Operations and Retail teams.
- To plan and conduct internal and third-party audits in line with the QMS.
- Manage the site systems to ensure robust product controls.
- Investigate customer complaints and internal noncompliance.
- Attend Technical / Operational / HSE meetings
- Support / Lead third party Site Visits.
- A core member of the HACCP team.
- Support BRC v9 certification across business units.
- Coach the Technical team to deliver personal development objectives.
- Engage with colleagues to promote a quality culture across the business
- Ensure adherence to all policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the traceability system is complete and challenged regularly to deliver compliance.
- Completion of technical KPI reports, interpreting data and initiating corrective action plans
Skills and experience required:
- At least 3 years recent and relevant experience in a similar role
- Audit qualification
- A pro-active and energetic professional with good experience - gained within a technical role.
- Experience of internal investigations.
- Strong coaching abilities.
- Professional approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in, and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work co-operatively with others to complete tasks and implement process improvements
£28,000 - £33,000 pa
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Quality Assurance Manager, Reference: LG / BBH15164". Thank you for your interest.