Field Service Engineer
Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Field Service Engineer for a Manufacturing Company.
As the Field Service Engineer you will spend most of your time offsite servicing and resolving problems and diagnosis, repair and routine maintenance at our customers locations throughout the UK. Every day will be different.
- Support the Service function
- Assisting as required to ensure all project deadlines are achieved.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Provide a quality and timely service to internal and external customers based on their needs and budget.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required in which you adequately trained to carry out
- Service, repair and maintenance on a range of state of the art electronic, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Assisting with major installations and commissioning projects.
- You need to be competent with reading/understanding hydraulic and electrical schematics, having good problem solving and diagnostic skills/experience.
- You will need experience in engine after treatment systems, SCR and DPF.
- You need to be able to provide excellent customer service to minimise equipment downtime.
- Good working level of ICT skills on applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook
- Possess a logical approach to determine and address the root cause of problems.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- CSCS Card / ECS card preferable
- Electrical qualifications 17th or 18th Edition
- Experience within the construction or engineering industry
- Previous experience of work undertaken on different types of gates/barriers
£33,000 - £36,000 pa + Company vehicle, phone & Laptop
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Field Service Engineer, Reference: LG / BBH14521". Thank you for your interest.