Brewster Partners are delighted to be working with a South Yorkshire based engineering services business as they look to recruit a Plant Fitter.
- Will be required to repair, service, maintain and perform PDI’s on new and used construction and waste recycling equipment.
- Undertake servicing and maintenance jobs in the workshop and on customer site
- Completes to a high quality standard all service, repair, warranty and inspection jobs allocated daily
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve standard technical problems that arise
- Develops skills and knowledge of the organisation’s products and service
- Complies with all legal and company standards, such as code of conduct and H&S practices
- Electrical/mechanical experience.
- Undertake the correct and regular maintenance and calibration of all equipment in accordance with instructions
- Provide details of engine hours worked information for each item of plant
- Undertake routine testing of safety-critical systems and equipment as directed
- Undertake annual inspection of plant equipment without a lifting capability to meet statutory requirements
- Maintain comprehensive records
- Experience of working on heavy plant machinery over 5 tonnes
- Good understanding of hydraulic systems
- Competent with reading/understanding hydraulic and electrical schematics and fault finding
- Knowledge of current construction equipment including engine management systems
- Must be comfortable working as part of a team and on own initiative.
Salary £28000 - £31,000
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Plant Fitter, Reference: LG / BBBH16116". Thank you for your interest.