Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer. You will be responsible for electrical maintenance, improvement, and installation of production machinery and ancillary devices.
Hours of work are: Days and nights, 8am-8pm and 8pm-8am.
Duties will include:
- Reactive maintenance of machinery
- Participation in preventative / predictive maintenance programs
- Performing installation works of new equipment.
- Ability to fault find and problem solve
- Understanding of Health and Safety Procedures and legislation
- Attend breakdowns, complete regular machine maintenance performing high quality root cause analysis
- Continuous improvement and project work Record daily activities and give detailed handovers to next shift and supervisor
- Performing improvements on the production lines
- Co-operating with technical and production departments.
- Keeping technical documentation up to date, electrical schematics, parts information etc..
- Participate in implementation of WCM practices or other CPUK systems
- Comply with all Health & Safety regulations, guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Comply with all environmental requirements and with implemented by CPUK ISO standards, BRC procedures.
Skills and experience required:
- 18th Edition of BS7671/Equivalent (SEP) – Essential (17th will be considered if willing to be trained to 18th)
- In depth knowledge of industrial control systems
- Knowledge of complex safety circuits and devices
- Microsoft office
- HV experience or training (3.3-11Kv basic switching)
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Reference: LG / BBBH16107". Thank you for your interest.