Business Development Manager
Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager. You will be working with various levels of decision makers from Managing Director to stores teams, navigating and articulating the value of our product proposition for the target customer to create and convert new business opportunities. This role is covering the Midlands region.
- Work with an allocated sales pipeline of key decision-makers and influencers in housing associations, local authorities and their supply chain contractors
- Adopt a structured approach to converting new leads to sales
- Network through the customer base to establish the key contacts and projects available to Sentry
- Assess and validate sales opportunities to assess their suitability for our customer proposition
- Ensure that products and services are represented to secure opportunities on relevant procurement frameworks and portals
- Maintain ongoing relationships with customers to maximise our share of wallet
- Work with colleagues across the business to complete RFPs, tenders and quotations to meet our customer’s expectations
- Update and maintain the sales database, funnels and CRM systems for accurate reporting (Monday.com)
- Work closely with the internal sales and estimating team to ensure optimum focus on the conversion of the pipeline
- Support customers with on-site technical queries for quick resolutions
- Provide technical and product expertise at the highest levels to secure sales supported by internal sales and customer service representatives
- Demonstrable success and experience of working with Housing Associations and Local Authorities and securing business through the contractor network.
- Comfortable with RFP’s, tenders and framework agreements
- Strong track record of working with technical construction products
- Existing network of contacts in Housing Associations, Local Authorities and main contractors
- Outstanding communication – written and verbal including presentation skills
- A natural networker with the skills and tenacity to reach the key decision makers
- Long-term relationship builder that becomes the customers trusted advisor
£45,000 - £50,000 pa + Car or car allowance and commission
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Business Development Manager, Reference: LG / BBBH16084". Thank you for your interest.