Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for a passionate and experienced Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager. You will take responsibility for leading all aspects of developing, implementing and maintaining agreed QHSE and other operating standards across the business, working as part of a team of property and facilities management professionals. This really is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a growing, ambitious business.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out fire risk assessment across multiple commercial properties
- Management and oversight of the Company's Non-Conformance Reporting processes relating to; Customer Complaints, Warranties, Cost of Quality and HSE activities
- Ensuring the timely and effective closure of all non-conformities; and the oversight of the Corrective and Preventative action processes; trend analysis, reporting and escalation to Senior Management as required
- Responsible for the coordination of training, support and development of line managers with respect to implementing and maintaining all policies, processes and procedures relating to QHSE; facilitate investigations, analysis and reporting as required
- Accountable for monitoring compliance AND all associated legislative and statutory requirements and for the management of internal and external audits as required
- Responsible for the oversight, implementation and development of QSHE policy, processes and procedures within the group of companies.
- Develop, maintain and improve the business operating procedures and contribute to the attainment and maintenance of company accreditations (CHAS, Safecontractor, etc.).
- Maintain a QSHE risk register, reviewing risks and escalating where appropriate.
- Support the training and development of staff to ensure awareness and understanding of QHSE Standards and the relevance to business objectives.
- Provide expertise to support the management of supply chain.
- Support our customers in completing key deliverables across a number of situations and sectors – for example, site risk assessment, supplier audit, fire risk assessments and practical QSHE advice.
- Provide focus and create awareness for accident and incident reporting and assist with subsequent investigation process
Skills and experience required:
- Robust knowledge and understanding of Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental legislation & best practice.
- Experience of implementing and maintaining QHSE systems across a business (ideally in a facilities management or property consultancy environment).
- Good analytical skills.
- Previous experience of managing and maintaining client and stakeholder relationships.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Excellent IT skills across Microsoft Office.
- Able to provide clear, concise information with attention to detail – particularly in respect of customer provided reports and assessments.
- Knowledge and practical application of ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001
- Commercial understanding of FM Management contracts and operational business processes.
- Member of the IFSM or similar organisation / willingness to work towards membership
£48,000 - £60,000 pa
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: QHSE Manager, Reference: LG \ BBBH16082". Thank you for your interest.