Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager, specialising within Facilities Management. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and maintaining assigned customer relationships.
Ensuring services are delivered in line with contract agreement and SLA’s.
Duties will include:
- Operate as the focal point for assigned customers
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with all customers in your portfolio
- Ensure customers are receiving the appropriate level of service and in compliance with their contract
- Monitor service performance and provide management reports at the appropriate intervals
- Accountability for the financial performance of their portfolio of contracts
- Generate additional sales and growth through increasing services, sites, and customers
- Communicate and feedback on customers’ needs to the business
- Manage debt in line with agreed terms
- Develop, own and manage the account plan for assigned customers
- Support business development of new customer bids and presentations
- Update contract cost models as required and manage variation process
- Manage a forward-looking contract renewal schedule
- Manage annual contract uplifts in conjunction with the finance team to ensure all contracts keep pace with inflation.
- Create strong relationships at all levels with key client stakeholders
- Work closely with FM colleagues to ensure customer expectations are appropriately managed and met
- Work with FM internal teams on retentions, marketing, and development of case studies
- Understand the facilities competition and market trends.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company value propositions, technical capability, processes and working partnerships
- Research and attend FM sector networking and marketing events
- Identify and provide solutions to meet client needs
- Ensure reports and other internal administration is delivered on time and to the required standard
Skills and experience required:
- Ability to build relationships
- Previous experience working whin a facilities environment would be advantageous
- Experience in managing a team
- Ability to lead from the front and set an example to team members
- Time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Positive can do attitude
- Able to prioritise work load to complete all tasks on time
- Confident speaking with clients
£38,000 - £48,000 pa
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Account Manager, Reference: LG / BBBH16081". Thank you for your interest.