Group Operations Manager
Brewster Partners are recruiting for a Group Operations Manager. You will be successful for developing a strong positive culture instilling continuous improvement across the site. Lead the site operations and engineering team, develop, and build the team putting in place a robust succession plan. Develop and implement a best practice operations strategy including an automation plan for the site
- Encouraging their personnel to raise product compliance concerns.
- Cooperating with and support the compliance management system and encouraging personnel to do the same
- Developing personnel awareness of product compliance obligations
- Manage and lead all operational activities including on time in full, quality, stock levels, cost control and accuracy of inventory.
- Develop and drive a long term and strategic plan for operations
- Lead the identification, development and implementation of an automation strategy for the site
- Have ownership for the entire Wakefield and Darton site facilities.
- Develop and implement a best in class manufacturing strategy with an overall plan to ensure the Wakefield and Darton operational site is world class.
- Create a balanced scorecard against a set of KPI’s and continually look to improve against them.
- Ensure headcount is balanced, correctly planned and optimised to maintain correct output and stock levels.
- Ensure the entire operations team are trained and compliant for all work practices.
- Work alongside the Quality and Product management teams to improve quality and optimise manufacturing costs
- P&L and budgetary control of the entire site-wide operations. Continually review and implement ways to reduce operational costs year on year.
- Along with P&L responsibility, manage all site-wide CAPEX.
- Work closely with all other members of the senior team
- Put in a place a robust communication plan and implement
- Ensuring that all personnel within your control are complying with the organisations product compliance obligations, policies, processes and procedures
- Integrating product compliance obligations into existing business practises and procedures in their area of responsibility and encouraging a compliance culture
- Min Degree qualified in an engineering / business / science discipline or 5 years experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a production environment with a proven successful track record.
- Experience in automation implementation
- Experience of ERP / MRP software
- Excellent communicator at all levels.
- Understand a production planning process.
- Personable and ability to liaise with production operatives to senior management
- Ability to multi-task
- Can-do attitude and action orientated.
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Group Operations Manager, Reference: LG / BBBH16074". Thank you for your interest.