Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for a passionate Excel Administrator. To work as a member of the Sales Admin Team to provide day to day internal customer facing contact. Dealing with all forms of customer communication, making certain the voice of the customer is always heard. To support our sales teams whilst they are in the field, enabling them to liaise with our customers effectively.
Duties will include:
- Receiving, logging and processing customer enquiries.
- Preparing customer quotations in a timely and professional manner
- Following up quotations in a timely manner and logging any feedback from the customer on the CRM system.
- Responding to customer order progress requests
- Liaise with internal departments (e.g., technical, financial, production), as appropriate.
- Follow up on ongoing projects based on ‘next follow up date’ agreed with customers
- Communicate with our purchasing department, to gain lead time and price information to enable the customer quotation to be completed.
- Supporting Managers in managing CRM system, making sure feedback is logged and up to date
Skills and experience required:
- Proficient in using ICT equipment and systems including Microsoft Office programmes, particularly Word and Excel.
- Must have the ability to work as part of the team and under own initiative as appropriate, within defined authority limit
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with employees and key contacts at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate good time management skills.
- Flexibility to meet the expectation of our customers.
- Ability to quickly understand the basics of engineered products, their functions and applications.
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Excel Administrator, Reference: LG / BBBH16062". Thank you for your interest.