Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for a Warehouse Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the off-site warehouse team to ensure all inbound and outbound activities are completed to plan to deliver excellent service, whilst maintaining high standards of health and safety and cost control. You will need to liaise with other departments to ensure all customer orders are completed on time and in full.
Duties will include:
- Complete tracking document using PODs from carriers
- Ensure goods being receipted are done so quickly to prevent hold ups with orders, any issues must be reported back to MD’s with photos and report, samples of goods
- Attend managers meetings & on rotation complete minutes
- Attend sales meetings (on occasion) and produce reports on deliveries or any other issues where requested.
- Day to day responsibility for the warehouse operation working closely with couriers, suppliers and other teams to ensure customer orders and returns are processed, collected and delivered inside the delivery promises made to customers
- Provide timely feedback and escalate problems, issues or concerns that can't be resolved.
- Lead the warehouse team daily to execute the daily / weekly plan.
- Train, coach, develop, lead and motivate the warehouse team day to day. Maintains concise training records for the team.
- Conducts monthly team 1:1's to provide feedback and training requirements that feed into the annual appraisals.
- Ensure that all warehouse and equipment documentation and procedures are followed, completed and adhered too.
- Ensure that customer orders and returns are packaged correctly so as our customers and suppliers receive their items in good condition.
Skills and experience required include:
- Previous warehouse management experience
- High standards of customer service
- Health and safety experience to a high standard
- A role model with a positive and professional approach!
- A team player, who will support other team members to reach their full potential
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager
Salary £35,000 pa + company car
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Warehouse Manager, Reference: LG / BBBH16060". Thank you for your interest.