Brewster Partners are recruiting for an Installation Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for commissioning and overseeing the installation of equipment on site. Ensure equipment is working according to specifications and to meet customer need.
- To work within a team to maintain and improve, productivity and efficiency whilst developing in a stable team-based environment.
- Represent the company by providing excellent customer service and high-quality engineering support.
- Undertake BMS design, engineering, and where required commissioning for small works to large projects.
- Respond to customer requests for support or advice ensuring effective resolution of customer requirements or referring as appropriate.
- Develop, maintain, and improve relationships with the customer by providing expert advice and acting as a specialist resource.
- Manage smooth commissioning of the project by co-ordinating between the company and the customer.
- Supervise and approve commissioning plans in accordance with project guidelines.
- Review designs and supervise onsite commissioning activities.
- Prepare and maintain commission records of site observations, testing processes and checklists.
- Monitor installation and usage of engineering tools to ensure adherence to project and commissioning guidelines.
- Assist with identification and redressal of commissioning and malfunction issues.
- Track and review progress.
- Evaluate contractual commissioning statistics and instruction guidelines in accordance with the needs of the project.
- Compile commission report data for summarising.
- Assist in summarising and updating commission records.
Skills and experience required:
- Advanced knowledge of HVAC applications, systems, products, and the commercial issues relating to their work.
- Able to demonstrate a knowledge of health and safety procedures. H & S Accreditation (CSCS Card or equivalent)
- In depth understanding of electrical control panels (i.e. the ability to read wiring diagrams, design new control panels and carry out on site modifications as required).
- Electrical knowledge to a competent standard (ideally City & Guilds / NVQ or equivalent)
- Ability to develop and commission software to meet the job specification.
- Experience of pre-commissioning of controls (i.e. point to point checks.)
- Capable and competent to design, configure & fault find on high-level network topologies (i.e. TCPIP, fibre optic networks, RS485 etc.)
- Capable of designing, configuring communications and fault-finding third-party equipment devices with Trend products (Metering, Chillers BACnet & MODBUS etc)
- Confident with IT systems, network architecture and software programming
- Able to carry out advanced level demonstrations to customers of BMS control systems
£40,000 - £45,000 pa + Vehicle and Fuel Card
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Installation Engineer, Reference: LG / BBBH16033". Thank you for your interest.