Brewster Partners are recruiting for a BMS Project Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the engineer projects through planning and budgeting, ensuring all projects are completed safely and efficiently.
- Undertake BMS design, engineering and where required commissioning for small works to large projects.
- Prepare, schedule, co-ordinate and monitor assigned projects.
- Formulate project parameters and assign responsibilities to the most capable employees and monitor the project team.
- Represent the company by providing excellent customer service and high-quality engineering support.
- Perform quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and report on the project's status.
- Cooperate and communicate with the project manager and other project participants and collaborate with engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project's profitability.
- Review the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
- Develop specifications for the project's needed equipment.
- Create frameworks to measure the project's metrics and data collection.
- Establish field test methods and methods for monitoring the quality of those tests.
- Ensure the project's compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
- Respond to customer requests for support or advice ensuring effective resolution of customer requirements or referring as appropriate.
- Develop, maintain and improve relationships with the customer by providing expert advice and acting as a specialist resource.
- To work within a team to maintain and improve, productivity and efficiency whilst developing in a stable team-based environment
Skills and experience required:
- Advanced knowledge of HVAC applications, systems, products and the commercial issues relating to their work.
- Able to demonstrate a knowledge of health and safety procedures. H & S Accreditation (CSCS Card or equivalent)
- In depth understanding of electrical control panels (i.e. the ability to read wiring diagrams, design new control panels and carry out on site modifications as required).
- Electrical knowledge to a competent standard (ideally City & Guilds / NVQ or equivalent)
- Ability to develop and commission software to meet the job specification.
- Experience of pre-commissioning of controls (i.e. point to point checks.)
- Capable and competent to design, configure & fault find on high-level network topologies (i.e. TCPIP, fibre optic networks, RS485 etc.)
- Capable of designing, configuring communications and fault-finding third-party equipment devices with Trend products (Metering, Chillers BACnet & MODBUS etc)
- Confident with IT systems, network architecture and software programming
- Able to carry out advanced level demonstrations to customers of BMS control systems
£45,000 - £50,000 pa
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Project Engineer, Reference: LG / BBBH16031". Thank you for your interest.