Production Maintenance Engineer
Brewster Partners are recruiting for a Production Maintenance Engineer. You will need to think on your feet as you quickly diagnose, repair and minimise plant downtime. The successful candidate will provide Reactive/Breakdown maintenance, Monitoring downtime & Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM). You will be required to carry out and record corrective maintenance on plant machinery and services quickly and efficiently to have the least amount of machinery downtime.
Hours of work are: 6am – 2pm Monday to Thursday.
- Highlight and fix breakdowns on machinery
- Maintain machines to ensure good working order
- Set up machines at the start of the shift ready for use
- Strive for first time fix – broken machinery means that Production is delayed!
- When machinery is running correctly you will work on the Production Lines
- Ad hoc tasks as and when necessary
- To comply with stores withdrawal and restocking procedures, to ensure tight cost controls and availability of parts for future work.
- Implementing a Total Preventative Maintenance programme on all Company machinery.
- Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance.
- Attend and fix emergency breakdowns Ensuring sufficient stock of spare parts for all plant & machinery is available at all times
- Liaising with external companies when additional maintenance assistance is required
Skills and experience required:
- Engineering Qualification – either electrical or mechanical is highly desirable
- Experience in working with machinery
- Good problem solving skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Experience in working in a food factory would be an advantage however not essential
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Production Maintenance Engineer, Reference: LG / BBBH16025". Thank you for your interest.