Brewster Partners are recruiting for a Sales Administrator. This role requires a large amount of flexibility and attention to detail as it focuses across several office and operational platforms.
- Responsible for completing the BOM’s and sales orders administration along with the incumbent administrator in a timely manner.
- Update various KPI’s trackers using Microsoft Excel and Word documents.
- Update Time and attendance system
- Enter and maintain holiday request forms
- Monitoring of PPM’s within the Department
- Print off daily production methods and feedback on any anomalies
- Scanning in of various documents into our quality system
- Requesting and chasing quotes from suppliers
- Raising Purchase Order requests and booking in goods received
- Practice and always enforce a high standard of Health and Safety
- Carry out daily perpetual stock counts on Raw Material
- Computer literate Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Experience of project management/After Sales
- Good level of GCSE /A level education. (Or Equivalents').
- Flexible in approach
- Willing to go that ‘extra mile’
- A proactive approach to work and attitude.
- Fully computer literate –and Excel
- Communicate efficiently at all levels
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Sales Administrator, Reference: LG / BBBH15984". Thank you for your interest.