Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Quality Inspector. You will ensure that manufactured product and services adhere to a defined set of quality criteria and meet both internal and customers’ requirements
Ensure compliance with Quality Standards by following defined procedures and policies.
- Ensuring that goods from each production step meet quality standards, specification and customers’ requirements by
- taking samples and carrying out measurements according to sampling plans.
- Carrying out compliance checks in line with internal procedures, instructions and other related documentation (i.e. OPLs, departmental memos, other).
- Releasing compatible products to the warehouse and holding non–conforming product for further analysis and actions. Assisting in improvement activities, when required.
- Ensuring that packaging demands and pallet traceability is in line with production order, packaging catalogue, label application rules, other related documents (i.e. OPLs).
- Delivering continuous information flow to Quality Manager and across other various position levels in order to ensure proper and high standard communication is in place.
- Producing inspection records and carrying out results’ analysis against tolerance sheet.
- Delivering improvement needs to the Production Team and ensuring adjustments are in place.
- Attending and contributing to shift handovers (both among QC Team and to Quality Manager).
- Familiarising with recent updates to I-QC instructions, QP procedures, One Point Lessons, departmental memos, toolboxes and other relevant information distributed by Quality Manager (acknowledgement sheet must follow within determined timeframe).
- Supervising product compliance whilst daily activities; including lithography change/approval and line startups (i.e. size changeovers, machine breakdowns, annual maintenance, other).
- SAP trained
- Understanding of Quality Management Systems [i.e. ISO, HACCP/HARA, BRC]
- MS Office
- Compliance to procedures, instructions and policies
- Ability to create reports, analyse results and interpret findings
- Manual skills to work with measuring devices
- Ability of logical thinking and common sense
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Quality Inspector, Reference: LG / BBBH15955". Thank you for your interest.