Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading engineering company. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing robust engineering solutions and services across various mechanical projects, which meet business unit manufacturability, quality, and schedule requirements.
3 shifts are:
- Days - 6am until 2pm Monday to Friday
- Nights - 10pm until 6am Sunday to Thursday
- Afternoons - 2.00pm until 10pm Monday to Friday,
- Weekend team - 12hrs Sat and 12hrs Sun plus either an 8-hour shift Friday or Monday (dependent upon priorities)
Duties will include:
- Working knowledge of variable speed drives and inverters (installation and programming)
- PLC skills, programming or able to monitor and modify a programme
- Ability to fault find on electrical and hydraulic systems incorporating proportional and servo control
- Knowledge of PLC operated equipment
- Accountability for daily proactive workload responsibilities, including; monitoring of line performance via operator information screens, closure of maintenance requests & ownership of personal projects through to closure without being prompted.
- Contribute and assist in the management of the site CMMS system, including reviews, scheduling and PM content, in order to drive a high quality, low cost department.
- To comply with stores withdrawal and restocking procedures, to ensure tight cost controls and availability of parts for future work.
- Implementing a Total Preventative Maintenance programme on all Company machinery.
- Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance.
- Maintaining a variety of Production & Conversion Machinery including heavy mechanical handling equipment
- Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
- Assisting in the Installation and Commissioning of Equipment.
- Ensuring sufficient stock of spare parts for all plant & machinery is available at all times
- Liaising with external companies when additional maintenance assistance is required
- Building long lasting relationships with external clients
- Reporting and logging of work done into our job control system.
Skills and experience required include:
- Apprenticeship Trained
- Hydraulics & pneumatics [fault finding& repair] knowledge
- Conveyors experience
- Hydraulic power presses experience
- 17th or 18th edition Regulations
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Must be able to operate in a fast-paced organisation and handle multiple projects simultaneously within set timeframes
- Must be able to interact effectively and diplomatically with all company personnel under minimum supervision and be responsive to the requirements of department members and other departments
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Reference: LG / BBBH15933". Thank you for your interest.