Brewster Partners are recruiting for an Administrator. This role requires a large amount of flexibility and attention to detail as it focuses across several office and operational platforms.
This role is pivotal to the day to day running of the business and is in direct support of the Operations Director across multiple departments.
- Responsible for completing the BOM’s and sales orders administration along with the incumbent administrator in a timely manner.
- Update various KPI’s trackers using Microsoft Excel and Word documents.
- Update Time and attendance system
- Enter and maintain holiday request forms
- Monitoring of PPM’s within the Department
- Print off daily production methods and feedback on any anomalies
- Scanning in of various documents into our quality system
- Requesting and chasing quotes from suppliers
- Raising Purchase Order requests and booking in goods received
- Practice and always enforce a high standard of Health and Safety
- Carry out daily perpetual stock counts on Raw Material
Skills and experience required:
- Computer literate Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Experience of project management/After Sales
- Good level of GCSE /A level education. (Or Equivalents').
- Flexible in approach
- Willing to go that ‘extra mile’
- A proactive approach to work and attitude.
- Fully computer literate –and Excel
- Communicate efficiently at all levels
£22,000 - £23,000 pa
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Administrator, Reference: LG / BBBH15919". Thank you for your interest.