Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Analyst. The successful candidate will have excellent analytical skills and an understanding of the industry and the ability to work with colleagues and managers from other departments.
Duties will include:
- Market research for PBSA and BTR sectors
- Production of 1st draft of NOI model for new business proposals
- Working within the business development team to propose rental levels, operating pricing and assumptions made.
- Ownership of the ongoing development of the pricing and NOI models, to ensure ongoing efficiency and accuracy.
- Work with the procurement team to monitor and update assumptions within the pricing model
- Assist the Pricing Manager with the production of the pricing model when workloads require it.
- Develop and maintain a pricing model for the BTR operation
- Provide market intelligence on rental levels and occupancy both internally and externally.
- Work alongside the Sales team to gain feedback on rental proposals
- Provide support to the wider business development team
- Build strong relationships internally and externally with suppliers and clients
- Work closely with the procurement, sales and finance team
Skills and experience required:
- Financial and analytical
- IT Skills - Microsoft Outlook
- IT Skills - Microsoft Office
- IT Skills – Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Able to exercise initiative and prioritise duties accordingly
- Able to work to a high standard against agreed timescales
£30,000 - £34,000 pa
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Commercial Analyst, Reference: LG / BBBH15891". Thank you for your interest.