Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Analyst. The successful candidate will have excellent analytical skills and an understanding of the industry and the ability to work with colleagues and managers from other departments.
- Market research for PBSA and BTR sectors
- Production of 1st draft of NOI model for new business proposals
- Working within the business development team to propose rental levels, operating pricing and assumptions made.
- Ownership of the ongoing development of the pricing and NOI models, to ensure ongoing efficiency and accuracy.
- Work with the procurement team to monitor and update assumptions within the pricing model
- Assist the Pricing Manager with the production of the pricing model when workloads require it.
- Develop and maintain a pricing model for the BTR operation
- Provide market intelligence on rental levels and occupancy both internally and externally.
- Work alongside the Sales team to gain feedback on rental proposals
- Provide support to the wider business development team
- Build strong relationships internally and externally with suppliers and clients
- Work closely with the procurement, sales and finance team
- Financial and analytical
- IT Skills - Microsoft Outlook
- IT Skills - Microsoft Office
- IT Skills – Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Able to exercise initiative and prioritise duties accordingly
- Able to work to a high standard against agreed timescales
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Commercial Analyst, Reference: LG / BBBH15891". Thank you for your interest.