Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for a passionate and skilled Production Manager. As Production Manager you will ensure the On Time In Full manufacturing process runs reliably and efficiently to standard operating procedures. You will be responsible for production planning and controlling process steps to make sure products are delivered on time, within budget.
- Manage all shift personnel including control of flow and WIP in line with the plan.
- Organise Frame area and frame dress area to meet 10-day plan ensuring the next day’s WIP is ready for the finishing team the following day.
- Ensure planning is updated daily and appropriate in-depth handover is left for the day shift team.
- Grow and increase the current team of staff, with direct guidance and influence to increase operational output
- Liaise frequently with Production shift supervisor and Logs & Warehouse manager to update on order status to achieve delivery plan.
- Implementing Environmental and Health & Safety Policy, with awareness of your responsibilities for self and any person(s) who may be affected by your / staff acts or omissions
- Positively react and implement required changes from H&S monitoring
- Maintain shop floor skills matrix and all shop floor training records with day shift Production Manager
- Shop floor targets distribution, monitoring, and reporting
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a manager within a labour-intensive production environment
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualified
- Manufacturing or FMCG manufacturing experience
- Track record of implementing Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement strategies
- Experienced in coaching and developing team
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Production Manager, Reference: LG / BBBH15889". Thank you for your interest.