Food Production Planner
Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Food Production Planner. The main purpose of the role will be working closely with all internal departments, suppliers, external service providers and customers to ensure production is effectively planned, organised and smoothly run.
- To schedule efficient production plans for both labour and equipment
- To liaise effectively with purchasing and SOP to ensure that all amendments are dealt with the achieve 100% customer service
- To ensure that all production schedules which are produced meet Internal Product Specification and Technical guidelines
- You will maintain an accurate production plan within the company’s ERP system.
- Ensure any pull in or pull forward customer requests are actioned.
- Maintain production reports and improve the planning team performance against KPI’s.
- To provide a service to the factory to ensure that all orders and amendments are processed and communicated correctly with relevant stakeholders
- Monitor and maintain stock levels of products where required
- Handle internal and external queries, ensuring accurate and efficient responses
- To attend daily meetings to discuss the next days plans and labour requirements
- Ensure that our internal systems are kept accurate and up to date
- Previous experience working within a fast paced environment, ideally food manufacturing
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant subject is desirable.
- Understanding of MRP system is essential.
- Proficient in using Microsoft packages.
- Strong communication skills.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Be able to cope with pressure within a fast-paced environment.
- 8% contributory pension (5% contributed by you)
- 28 days holiday (raising 1 day a year to a maximum of 5)
- Life assurance up to 3 X salary
- Extra holiday days on 5, 10, 15, 20 years service
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Membership to The Company Shop
- Opportunities to take part in Degree Level Apprenticeships and training courses if required
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Food Production Planner, Reference: LG / BBBH15870". Thank you for your interest.