Brewster Partners are recruiting for a Production Supervisor for a market leading food Production Company.
You will be driven by managing and motivating a production team to deliver quality output in a fast paced environment hitting daily targets
Shifts are: 7am to 6pm. Week 1 Sunday to Tuesday, Week 2 Sunday to Wednesday.
- Overseeing and managing smooth and efficient factory production, with the output being good quality products made on time and to the correct yield.
- Reviewing all processes within your area to increase efficiency, productivity and quality while striving to lower cost.
- Monitor and review labour deployment to ensure that the availability and alignment fits with the production requirements of the department – looking also at labour for that shift and ahead
- Effectively communicate with the operations team report progress against plan, highlighting any risks to the achievement of volumes and standards – also effective communications with other departments and shift handovers
- To ensure a safe working environment and working practises observed – reviewing Risk assessment/SOPs, daily start up checks and timely concise completion of accident/near miss reporting
- To drive down all aspects of the operational function in a way that facilitates the development of staff with the objective of continuous improvement.
- Encouraging a LEAN manufacturing and continuously improving culture.
- Ensuring the effective application of Company policies and processes and to work with the business to develop these further..
- Communicating effectively with your team in order to allocate work, set deadlines and inform Employees of issues.
- Create a team culture so that operational excellence is achieved at all times.
- Only candidates that can demonstrate hands on experience of managing a team will be considered for these roles.
- Experience of people management of at least 1 year.
- FMCG experience is essential
- Evidence of building/developing a team.
- Individuals with certificates in HAACP, IOSH and Food Safety will be looked upon favourably.
- Understanding of Quality Standards and Health and Safety regulations.
- Experience in reporting of key production metrics.
- Excellent organisational and strong leadership skills
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Production Supervisor, Reference: LG / BBBH15862". Thank you for your interest.