Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Warranty Administrator. The successful candidate will administer the full internal warranty and contracted service process, ensuring we maximise the business’s return.
- Manage the successful, profitable, and timely warranty process of all brands.
- Submit all warranty claims.
- Challenge all warranty queries.
- Close all warranty claims with a successful outcome.
- Keep all warranty up to date, reporting on performance & KPIs.
- Submit Case, Terex, and Keestrack help desk reports to support warranty claims.
- Administrate the Service and Repair & Maintenance contracts portfolio. o Cost Plans, then analyse/report on their performance, issues, & profitability.
- Monitor the company’s CASE Connect system to ensure we maximise all opportunities.
- Support/cover for the service back-office team when require.
- Being involved in every aspect of the warranty and goodwill policy and procedure.
- Monitoring daily and weekly warranty reports
- Suggesting improvements to increase efficiency and service
- Checking invoices and credit notes
- Ensuring full compliance with manufacturer’s warranty claims, processes and procedures
- Ideally, having a proven track record in a warranty administration role, or similar role.
- Experience within the Heavy Plant or Recycling Industry would be favourable, but not essential.
- You must be well organised, methodical, have great attention to detail, with good numerical and computer skills.
- You should have a strong but understanding personality, and the capability to work independently and within the larger team.
- You will have the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
£23,000 - £25,000 pa
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Warranty Administrator, Reference: LG / BBBH15857". Thank you for your interest.