Graduate Quality Engineer
Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Graduate Quality Engineer for a market leading manufacturing company.
The main responsibilities include inspecting and measuring materials, equipment, processes, and products, supporting quality control systems, and determining corrective actions. You will also work with managers to implement and support quality measures.
- Maintain quality standards to ensure manufactured goods conform to customer requirements and purchased goods conform to company requirements.
- Inspect, dimensionally check, complete inspection reports and record information on all new and existing Beckett products, as required.
- Developing and implementing quality control systems.
- Monitoring and analysing quality performance.
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes.
- In-house calibration. Arrange calibration by outside sources when necessary.
- Supporting QHSE manager in tasks and requirements towards the management systems.
- Measuring products to support production.
- HNC/HND in mechanical engineering preferred but not essential.
- 2+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role.
- Experience in using QA software tools and processes. Understand statistical tools and how to apply and monitor them.
- Strong communication skills/Strong problem-solving skills. Computer literate.
- Capable of using various measuring equipment ranging from height gauge to programmable CMM (training given if required)
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Graduate Quality Engineer, Reference: LG / BBBH15809". Thank you for your interest.