Technical Sales Engineer
Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for their own account base and customers, building strong relationships within them, and ensuring every order placed is to the highest standard.
- Communicate new product propositions to existing and prospective customers
- Plan, prepare and deliver responses (inclusive of presentations) to existing and prospective customers
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management database accurately and in a timely manner and produce a monthly sales report
- Promote and develop corporate image and reputation and contribute to overall business development plan
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and provide the Managing Director with market activity feedback
- Growing their customer account base and increasing sales within it, as well as having a proactive approach to generating new business customers.
- Converse politely and efficiently with customers ensuring high expectations are met and will be responsible for taking a lead or enquiry through from point of sale to delivery.
- Answer incoming sales calls
- Monitor and respond to customer email enquiries
- Support and problem solve customer queries/challenges at every opportunity
- Build quotes and progress orders dependent on customer requirements
- Maintain a high level of service and reliability throughout all customer contact
- Maintain and grow current customer relationships
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities and convert into orders
- The ability to work as part of a team, but also be able to work on your own initiative.
- AutoCAD experience and the ability to read technical drawing is required.
- Knowledge and understanding of metal specifications. (desirable)
- Strong maths and English skills.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite Excel, Word & Outlook)
£28,000 - £35,000 pa + Commission
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Technical Sales Engineer, Reference: LG / BBBH15565". Thank you for your interest.