Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Sales Administrator. You will be responsible for dealing with all forms of customer communication, making certain the voice of the customer is always heard. To support our sales teams whilst they are in the field, enabling them to liaise with our customers effectively.
- Receiving, logging and processing customer enquiries.
- Obtaining and inputting sales orders into our operating system.
- Managing the order book and liaising with other departments to ensure that customer service levels are maintained.
- Responding to day to day customer service queries, dealing with any issues that may arise and responding to standard quotation requests.
- Creating any necessary customer performance and sales reports required.
- Providing quotes to customers which is in line with agreed pricing structure.
- Communicate with our purchasing department, to gain lead time and price information to enable the customer quotation to be completed.
- From time to time communicating difficult news to customers when we have to make reappraisals of our initial delivery promise.
- Recognise issues that need to be raised to senior management and report this in a timely manner to their line
- Any delays outside these times must be advised to ASM and customer updated – if delay is freight please quote on an ex-works basis but confirm to customer that we will send a freight price as soon as possible.
- Following up quotations in a timely manner and logging any feed back from the customer on the QRM system.
- Proficient in using ICT equipment and systems including Microsoft Office programmes, particularly Word and Excel.
- Must have the ability to work as part of the team and under own initiative as appropriate, within defined authority limits
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with employees and key contacts at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate good time management skills.
- Flexibility to meet the expectation of our customers.
- Ability to quickly understand the basics of engineered products, their functions and applications.
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Sales Administrator, Reference: LG / BBBH15559". Thank you for your interest.