Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer. The successful candidate will have technical experience to interface directly with the customer, and co-ordinate internally with technical, commercial and project management colleagues to ensure that customer requirements are clearly understood, that quotations are in line with their expectations and with what is deliverable.
Duties will include:
- Manage all customer interactions during sales cycle of HV Max products.
- Visit all sites to understand all technical requirements and implications.
- Establish relationships within potential customers to ensure all stakeholders are being communicated with and convinced of our value offering.
- Follow up and nurture live leads to ensure that we are offering the right solution to them at the right time and at the right price.
- Internal liaison with production and project management teams to ensure that proposals are technically feasible, commercially lucrative and to customer expectations.
- Conduct presentations
- Identify sales and Cross Sales opportunities
- Give support to third party partners who are looking to introduce to their client base.
- Management of all activities within our CRM system – Hubspot.
Skills and experience required:
- Professional qualification
- Experience of working on-site with electrical infrastructure.
- 5 years+ technical electrical experience
- Proven commercial ability to deliver sales
- Well organised and able to manage own workload, prioritising to achieve deadlines and meet targets.
- Ability to understand and communicate the value propositions of our technical products and services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player, able to co-ordinate multiple internal stakeholders to meet customer deadlines.
- Self-driven, results orientated.
£40,000 - £47,000 pa + Uncapped Commission
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Technical Sales, Reference: LG / BBBH15543". Thank you for your interest.