Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Sales Manager. The position is key to the organisation's sales and marketing activity and you will use a range of skills to both maintain and develop relationships with the existing core customer base as well as expanding opportunities with new clients.
You will be expected to manage the sector with a great deal of autonomy, reporting back on a regular basis with updates, market intelligence and a detailed analysis of customer needs.
- Establish sound relationships with key contacts within customer organisations.
- Agree the business plan with senior management team, deliver and develop with regular updates.
- Keep senior management fully informed of activities and developments through regular submission of reports and plans.
- Work closely with our Customer Excellent Manager and Customer Accounts Team.
- Focus on managing relationships with existing customers.
- Coordinating communication between Customers, Customer Account Managers, Local Area Managers, Technical and QA Teams, identifying clear roles and escalation points.
- Liaise with Local Account Managers (located round the globe) on business development activities.
- Encourage and coach to make intelligent decision making (in line with Customer Excellence Manager).
- Generate business opportunities for the company with existing customers.
- Provide accurate reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director.
- The role will include a full training package with pathways for progression and salary increases in line with skills increases.
- This role will include National and International travel on a regular basis to visit existing customers.
- A current full UK manual driving license
- Experience of working in a target driven sales environment
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work well under pressure and by yourself
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Excellent administration skills
- Flexible on travel to multiple local sites
£45,000 - £48,000 pa + Uncapped bonus
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Sales Manager, Reference: LG / BBBH15464". Thank you for your interest.