Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor
Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for an Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills with the ability to engage others and lead on the communication and awareness of Health and Safety across the group. You will assist in the formulation and implementation of the latest Health and Safety legislation communicating directly with Managers and Employees across the Group.
- Oversee Health and Safety, Document Control and Safety Training within the company
- Maintain and manage Health and Safety general duties with focus on policies and systems on site.
- Manage the Training and Document Control Systems.
- Regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
- All accidents are documented, investigated and implementation of recommended improvements.
- Establish a structured program
- Ensuring Fire Safety procedures are in place, adhering to training, drills and all legal obligations
- Maintain core Risk Assessment processes and supporting documentation for managers and employees.
- Ensuring CDM regulations are adhered to by audits
- Ensuring accurate investigation of accidents and incidents
- Reporting incidents against RIDDOR
- You will have previous experience of working within a similar role, ideally within a manufacturing environment and have well rounded knowledge of Health and Safety and Document Control.
- Ideally you will have an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.
- Above all you will have a genuine passion for Health and Safety.
- You will have a proven track record of being resilient in the face of escalations from the workforce.
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Ability to analyse data and proactively utilise the results.
- Highly self-motivated and exceptional organisational skills
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor, Reference: LG / BBBH15463". Thank you for your interest.