Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for an Account Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing the commercial, contractual and relationship aspects of allocated customers.
- Primary point of contact for customer interactions
- Customer retention, growth through new business and growth expansion through existing customers
- Manage Sales Order Processes
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by addressing customer issues
- Build an account plan to monitor and drive customer needs leading to new revenue opportunities
- Share insight and knowledge with broader sales team to support the overall team objectives
- Collaborative working across the business to deliver customer needs and support sales engagements.
- You need to be competent Assisting with the preparation of quotes for prospective Customers
- Assisting with monthly reports and forecasting
- You will have a proven track record of being resilient in the face of customer escalations.
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Ability to analyse data and proactively utilise the results.
- Highly self-motivated and exceptional organisational skills.
- Strong capability in new business development
- Ability to overcome objections to reach decision makers.
- A self-motivated, confident and driven individual
£28,000 - £35,000 pa
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Account Manager, Reference: LG / BBBH15460". Thank you for your interest.