Mobile Service Engineer
Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Mobile Service Engineer for a CASE Construction Company.
As the Field Service Engineer you will spend most of your time offsite servicing and resolving problems on heavy plant at our customers locations throughout Yorkshire. Every day will be different.
- Strong hands-on knowledge in both the Mechanical and Hydraulic and Electrical elements of Heavy Plant Machinery.
- You will need extensive knowledge on a variety of heavy plant including: Wheeled Loaders, Excavators, Track Loaders, Shredders, Screens, and Waste Handlers.
- Case / Terex / Eco hog / Keestrack brand experience would be an advantage
- You need to be competent with reading/understanding hydraulic and electrical schematics, having good problem solving and diagnostic skills/experience.
- You will need experience in engine after treatment systems, SCR and DPF.
- You need to be able to provide excellent customer service to minimise equipment downtime.
- You need good IT, literacy, and communication skills.
- You need a Full Clean UK Driving licence and willing to travel with the role.
- You must be flexible with working hours when required (possible late nights or weekend work.)
- Successful candidate will come from a field service background, with at least 5 years’ experience
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Mobile Service Engineer, Reference: LG / BBBH15453". Thank you for your interest.