Press Brake Setter
Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for a CNC Press Brake Setter. The successful candidate will have experience as a machine operator and will be mechanically minded and have the ability to troubleshoot multiple issues. You will set machines accurately, maintaining quality and efficiency throughout.
Working hours are Monday to Friday. 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm.
Duties will include:
- Set machines within timeframes ensuring they produce parts and run efficiently.
- Assist operators on requirements of the process.
- Manufacture product used in consumer electrical products and in the automotive industry
- Report any issues to the management team
- Maintain production targets
- Carry out regular quality checks on our products
- Ensure machines, spares and auxiliary equipment are kept at the required levels for maximum efficiency for the duration of your shift
- Knowledge at any level of multislide and power press machinery
Skills and experience required:
- Machine setting experience within manufacturing sector
- Experience of setting and operating technical machinery.
- Press Brake Setter experience
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Methodical and logical
- Good numeracy and literacy skills are important, in order to keep clear and precise records
- Team player but can also work on your own initiative when required
- Contribute to the team to ensure that our customers receive top quality products, meeting delivery targets
- Ability to read engineering drawings
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Press Brake Setter, Reference: LG / BBBH15451". Thank you for your interest.