Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for a Warehouse Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the off-site warehouse team to ensure all inbound and outbound activities are completed to plan to deliver excellent service, whilst maintaining high standards of health and safety and cost control. You will need to liaise with other departments to ensure all customer orders are completed on time and in full.
- Responsible for running and overseeing the day-to-day activities within the depot, working closely with the team leaders, operatives, Transport, and stock team.
- Line Management responsibility for staff, recruitment & training in all aspects of the operation in compliance with SSOW, SOPs. Including carrying out 1-2-1s/PDRs, back to work interviews, investigations, reporting incidents, disciplinaries and other HR related duties.
- Responsible for Workload planning, including organisation of daily workload hitting daily targets in compliance to workload schedule, holiday planning - organising agency staff if/where required, contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensuring cost efficiency/cost reductions within the operation where possible.
- To be the site lead and assist with stock takes, organised, and managed by the Stock team, which consists of scanning, counting and any physical activity
- To oversee and control the receipt of any pallets/returns due in or out, loading/unloading vehicles.
- Ensuring all returned assets are scanned in the warehouse via the system/processes as per owner.
- To manage any assets that are required to be removed before collection, these must be completed physically and systemically and liaised back to the admin team prior collection.
- To oversee any collections that have been arranged, pallets are loaded, and all PODs are signed by the driver for traceability and handed to the relevant team, in accordance with MAMCOP compliance.
- Strong leadership
- Hands on/Strong approach
- To Follow correct policies, procedures, and standards always.
- Ability to succeed under pressure.
- Experience of developing and growing others within the team.
- Leading a large team of Warehouse Staff.
- Oversee, Supervises, plans, and organises team workload.
- The ability to manage multiple teams across site showing excellent communication skills.
- Working in a busy and demanding environment, without sacrificing quality or breaching H&S Rules and Regulations.
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Warehouse Manager, Reference: LG / BBBH15422". Thank you for your interest.