Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for an Electrical assembler. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Winder to join a long established and successful engineering company specialising in the manufacture of all components for transformers.
- To wire electrical transformers both oil immersed and dry type ranging from 100VA to 5MVA.
- Works from engineering drawings, specifications, design prints, and manufacturing practices.
- Must be able to read wiring diagrams and bar drawings
- Be able to work as part of a team and use own initiative.
- Knowledge of cable and busbar connections and ratings advantageous.
- Must be competent in the use of pillar drills and power tools.
- Willing to work long hours when required, occasional weekend working.
- Working with Circuits
- PCB Assembly
- Analysis & comprehension of test data
- Meeting strict customer deadlines
- Assembly experience (2+ years)
- Worked with small components previously
- Competent in dexterous tasks
- Excellent record of attendance and team ethic
- Ability to work unsupervised once fully trained
- High attention to detail
- Worked with electricals before (desirable not necessary)
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Panel Wirer, Reference: LG / BBBH15317". Thank you for your interest.