Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Production Manager. The successful will be someone who takes pride in driving performance in a fast paced environment. You will be responsible for the management of a team and ensuring all procedures are followed, KPIs are achieved and health and safety is prioritised.
- Overseeing the Full Production Processes
- Negotiating Timescales or Schedules as necessary
- Organising the Repair and Routine Maintenance of Production Equipment
- Dealing with External Suppliers and Internal Engineers
- Striving to Reduce Expenses and Increase Productivity across all product lines
- Maintaining Hygienic Conditions for both Employees and the Factory itself
- Implementing all the Company’s Procedures and Policies
- Communicating any Problems or Obstacles to Senior Management
- Overseeing Training and Coaching of Operators
- Lead the operations and promote a positive health and safety
- Review and revise processes; champion a culture of continuous improvement along with production output; plant maintenance and quality
- Lead from the front 5S, SMED and Lean methodologies and coach your teams to implement the same processes and procedures
- Manage a team of 65, drive performance and 'best practice' through effective people management and development
- Ensure the companies quality policy is understood and implemented across all areas
- Successfully implement and manage KPIs OEE, OTIF, Wastage, Cost reduction, Efficiency and Productivity improvements
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Operations Manager or Production Planning Manager position.
- Demonstrable transformational change management experience.
- Production and Resource Planning experience.
- Experience working with sub-contract labour and service providers.
- Experienced Operations and/or Production Planning Management professional with several years’ experience in a fast paced, ideally project focused production environment.
- Experience of working in a Continuous improvement/ Development focused organisation. Experience working with MRP/ERP systems.
£45,000 - £50,000 pa + 6% annual bonus
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Production Manager, Reference: LG / BBBH15292". Thank you for your interest.