Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for a Warehouse Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the off-site warehouse team to ensure all inbound and outbound activities are completed to plan to deliver excellent service, whilst maintaining high standards of health and safety and cost control. You will need to liaise with other departments to ensure all customer orders are completed on time and in full.
Duties will include:
- Complete tracking document using PODs from carriers
- Book all staff holidays
- Ensure 6 monthly evacuation test completed
- Ensure bins are emptied each week
- Maintain all fire/medical supplies
- Ensure goods being receipted are done so quickly to prevent hold ups with orders, any issues must be reported back to MD’s with photos and report, samples of goods
- Ensuring staff process orders in a timely fashion whilst ensuring efficiency, pick accuracy, check accuracy & damage prevention
- Security of site, ensuing doors locked/no thefts, including searches of personnel where necessary (this is generally only when we have agency staff)
- Liaising with sales office, external sales team, marketing team & other managers to ensure smooth operation.
- Attend managers meetings & on rotation complete minutes
- Attend sales meetings (on occasion) and produce reports on deliveries or any other issues where requested.
- Obtain quotes for any major works
- Allocate required milk and pay milk man each week (money required from petty cash)
- Send someone for supplies – hand wash, tea, coffee and anything else required
- Cover staff in case of sickness, despatch, order process, packing, picking
- Ensure anything signed for is given directly to the intended recipient
- Maintain barcode racking system/labels
- Reporting of any SAP issues
Skills and experience required:
- Previous warehouse management experience
- High standards of customer service
- Health and safety experience to a high standard
- A role model with a positive and professional approach!
- A team player, who will support other team members to reach their full potential
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager
£34,000 - £37,000 pa
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Warehouse Manager, Reference: LG / BBBH15267". Thank you for your interest.