Supply Chain Manager
Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager. This role covers all elements of the end 2 end supply chain including procurement, supplier relationship management, stock management, transport and logistics and customer service.
You will be responsible for ensuring overall supply chain cost competitiveness whilst ensuring on time delivery in full to an expanding customer base.
Duties will include:
- To lead a supply chain, production planning and warehouse team, to ensure capability to deliver business plans and targets.
- Driving customer service excellence and maintaining effective and consistent customer and supplier relationships
- Act as the Supply Chain lead in cross functional/customer projects to ensure that all developments include collaborative working which results in successful new implementations and ongoing service improvement
- Working as part of the Global Supply Chain Organisation executing global supply chain strategies & objectives locally within the UK business
- Participate in and lead specific projects
- Relationship Management of third-party warehouse provider
- Raw Material procurement, ordering & relationship management
- Capacity planning/ forecasting of material & finished good requirements
- Transport & Distribution partner Management
- Customs & Duty Documentation and Management – Import & Export (Brexit)
- Working Capital & Days-on-Hand target achievement
- Customer On-Time-In-Full targets
- Close collaboration with the Production Manager to ensure efficient production planning, material availability and stock optimization
- Build close operational partnership with other client Subsidiaries, Suppliers and key Customers
- Line management for Supply Chain Team (x3 Roles) and Warehouse operational team (x5 roles)
- Implement SAP following the migration of the existing MRP systems from JDE to SAP
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrable experience as a leader of a supply and distribution team ideally with exposure to an FMCG environment, experience to include development and execution of supply chain strategy Strong knowledge of Supply Chain procedures and practices including the fundamentals of inventory management and capacity management
- Experience of leading major projects and delivering change within medium sized organisation Proficient Microsoft Office Suite skills, experience in additional ERP business systems such as SAP is desirable Customs & Duties process (not essential, but willingness to learn and take responsibility for)
- Self-starter able to organise and priorities their own workloads with excellent time management
- You will value continuous improvement and personal development, being able and willing to pursue professional development opportunities
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Supply Chain Manager, Reference: LG / BBBH15219". Thank you for your interest.