Technical Maintenance Surveyor
Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Technical Maintenance Surveyor. Successful candidate will be instrumental in supporting the Business Development team your role will be to carry out site surveys of PBSA and BTR properties and prepare quotations to match the specification requirements of our key account clients on a national basis.
- As a Technical Surveyor, you will carry out surveys through information provided by clients or at sites themselves and complete in line with client requirements, including photographs and layouts.
- You will be required to provide the team with information on existing systems and what works are required on a site-by-site basis in order to design cost effective and efficient solutions that meet the customer specification and expectations
- The role also involves preparing operational cost models to ensure the right costs are inputted for the site in question.
- Review and present operational and technical efficiencies.
- To work with third party suppliers to get quotes for external services that may be required.
- Manage and prioritise own workload to ensure timely delivery and client satisfaction.
- You’ll need to be flexible and willing to travel nationally and staying away from home when required, so full UK driving licence is essential.
- Produce reports
- Identify cost savings
- IT Skills - Microsoft Outlook
- IT Skills - Microsoft Office
- IT Skills – Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Able to exercise initiative and prioritise duties accordingly
- Able to work to a high standard against agreed timescales
- Good understanding of building work and repairs
£30,000 - £35,000 pa
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Technical Maintenance Surveyor, Reference: LG / BBBH15186". Thank you for your interest.