Brewster Partners are recruiting for an established and market leading manufacturing business based in Leeds. The successful CAD Engineer will join a talented in-house team of multi-disciplinary Engineers, you will contribute to the development of both the existing product and new product development.
- Jig/Tool/Fixture design
- Developing both new medical products, as well as upgrades.
- Using CREO 3D CAD package
- Undertake new and existing product design projects to ensure that fully developed cost effective designs are produced, to agreed time scales using CAD systems.
- Providing CAD support to Product Applications Engineer and Manager’s on key projects and NPI activities.
- To raise agreed detailed product specifications / BOM’s prior to official drawing release on nominated projects.
- To originate product cost down proposals for consideration on new and current designs and assemblies.
- To regularly liaise with fellow designers to transfer improvements / concepts.
- Maintain design drawings, bringing drawings in line with changes that have been made to the component tools, or any other departmental request
- Good 3D and 2D working knowledge of Creo software (or close equivalent).
- Experience of creating production drawings and bills of materials according to agreed specifications. Proven track record in building relationships with external and internal customers.
- Ability to work to work under pressure and within a busy environment.
- Good team player & flexible approach to work.
- Current driving licence. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of FEA systems including Creo-simulate
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: CAD Engineer, Reference: LG / BBBH15103". Thank you for your interest.