Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for Electrical Maintenance Engineer, to join a market leading engineering company. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing robust engineering solutions and services across various mechanical projects, which meet Ultra business unit manufacturability, quality and schedule requirements.
Hours of work are 6.30am - 4.15pm and 4.15 - 2am, Monday to Thursday.
Duties will include:
- Working knowledge of variable speed drives and inverters (installation and programming)
- PLC skills, programming or able to monitor and modify a programme
- Ability to fault find on electrical and hydraulic systems incorporating proportional and servo control
- Knowledge of PLC operated equipment
- Electrically biased with genuine multi-skill training (mechanical bias with electrical knowledge considered)
- Implementing a Total Preventative Maintenance programme on all Company plant & machinery. Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance.
- Maintaining a variety of Production & Conversion Machinery including heavy mechanical handling equipment
- Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
- Assisting in the Installation and Commissioning of Equipment.
- Working in a safe manner & striving to provide a safe working environment for fellow employees and visitors to the site. * Line supervision of department
- Ensuring sufficient stock of spare parts for all plant & machinery is available at all times
- Liaising with external companies when additional maintenance assistance is required
- Building long lasting relationships with external clients
- Reporting and logging of work done into our job control system.
Skills and experience required:
- Apprenticeship Trained
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or Engineering environment
- Must be able to operate in a fast-paced organisation and handle multiple projects simultaneously within set timeframes
- Must be able to interact effectively and diplomatically with all company personnel under minimum supervision and be responsive to the requirements of department members and other departments
- Must be flexible with work schedules and be available to work shifts, with or without advanced notice
- Ability to build relationships
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Reference: LG / BBBH15100". Thank you for your interest.