Field Service Engineer
Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for a Field Service Engineer. The successful candidate must Be confident in diagnosis , repair and routine maintenance.
Duties will include:
- Perform pre-installations, Installations and maintenance activity.
- Perform training, both internally and externally where needed.
- Complete service reports accurately
- Support the Service function
- Assisting as required to ensure all project deadlines are achieved.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Provide a quality and timely service to internal and external customers based on their needs and budget.
- Troubleshooting and investigating faults on current sites in company’s portfolio.
- Upgrading panels and retrofitting components as required by company’s development team.
- Ensuring that all risk assessments and method statements are adhered to.
- Interpret and understand electrical wiring diagrams, technical drawings and documentation.
Skills and experience required:
- Access control, gate/barrier/stadia turnstile systems
- CSCS Card
- Be able to provide previous evidence of SC/ CTC clearance or be willing to undertake and obtain this
- Electrical qualifications 17th or 18th Edition
- Experience in using hydraulic rams.
- Experience in using PLCs.
- Practical approach to work and problems
- The ability to read wiring diagrams
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Field Service Engineer, Reference: LG / BBBH15098". Thank you for your interest.