Senior Marketing Executive
Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive. The new role will be to support the Head of EU Marketing, focussing your time & effort in marketing the business activities and identifying new audiences. You will be working as part of the EU Marketing team and will have the support of PR, Graphic Designers and Web experts. You will be using digital marketing through on-line communications and web presence to create and maintaining good visibility and bringing new audiences into the business.
- Working with the marketing team, the wider senior management and divisional business development/sales teams to deliver effective and successful marketing plans, ensuring the values of the business are always represented.
- Assisting the delivery of a relevant and comprehensive marketing plan that delivers on the marketing KPIs, which are aligned to the business goals of the company.
- Enhancing the UX of the customer, paying particular attention to improving the look and feel of all customer-facing touchpoints and materials, such as customer collateral and website.
- Generating relevant leads for the business units to achieve its growth target.
- Using marketing technology (Click Dimensions) to deliver effective and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Develop social media content and planning with marketing team members
- Develop and execute marketing activities to support the business units marketing programs including direct mails, promotions, newsletters, emails, and events.
- Manage the CRM system and providing assistance and training to users as required.
- Update and develop website content, including solution specifications, job vacancies and news stories.
- Exhibition and event management.
- Oversee production of promotional materials for marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for executing the correct messaging and positioning
- Working within a budget, to deliver the plan.
- Managing key stakeholder relationships and effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders across the business, as well as external stakeholders.
- Owning and optimising marketing supplier relationships and ensuring efficient and effective use of technological and creative resources to optimise marketing programmes.
- Monitoring and benchmarking competitor marketing initiatives.
- Assist with the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects for the business units and their business activities.
- Bachelor's Degree or CIM qualifications in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field,
- Marketing Strategy – digital & traditional campaigns
- Market research and analysis skills leading to business reporting.
- Media Channels, Client Relationships, marcomms & use of automated marketing platforms & CRM
- Creativity, preferred experience with Adobe Premier suite, some graphic design skills, content writing, (not essential)
- Interpersonal Communication, working closely with business team, finding out activity on projects and promotional content.
£34,000 - £38,000 pa
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Senior Marketing Executive, Reference: LG / BBBH15006". Thank you for your interest.