Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Stock Controller for a market leading engineering company. You will coordinate and manage the movement of materials between departments/sites according to production and shipping requirements. Maintain accuracy and accessibility of stock via computerised inventory records.
- Follow-up and progress chasing of material shortages
- Scheduling of the "picked" items through shop floor pick list creation
- Preparation and execution of work for stock audit purposes is also within scope of the role
- Collaborate with manufacturing planning manager to determine supply needs for a specific planning period
- Develop and execute inventory cycle count process to assure high inventory accuracies of materials
- Manage the planning of the inbound flow of bulk materials to the shop floor work centres.
- Setting necessary replenishment amounts in line with production demand
- Keep detailed records on procurement activities i.e. due dates of materials
- Ensure prompt and accurate updating of the ERP system
- Prepare reports on inventory and material usage
- Supporting BOM coordinators with material changes on started shop orders
- Using inventory part availability suggest and maintain min/max levels of inventory
- Resolve material shortages, back-logs and other potential production schedule interruptions.
- Supply Chain Management, Material Control or Storekeeping related experience.
- Experience of working in a Continuous improvement/ Development focused organisation.
- Experience working with MRP/ERP or Stock Control systems.
- Engineering or technical background would be an advantage
- Able to develop and implement change.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 per annum
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Stock Controller, Reference: LG / BBBH14953". Thank you for your interest.