Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Production Administrator. You will be required to help on the logistic side of the business and support our stock controller. This will involve: checking over goods that arrive; booking them into stock; helping out with monthly stock checks and organising the stock area.
- Assisting the stock controller
- Stock takes
- Organising and printing of our QA scripts/ Training files
- Building/ testing our instruments
- Updating QA documentation
- Supporting the R&D department.
- Building maintenance
- Experienced in a stock-controlled environment
- Attention to detail
- Experience of Microsoft office
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience with ISO 9001
£19,000 - £24,000 pa
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Production Administrator, Reference: LG / BBBH14953". Thank you for your interest.