Facilities Maintenance Assistant
Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Facilities Maintenance Assistant. My client are looking to add a good all-rounder to their facilities team who can assist with the execution of their bespoke maintenance plans.
- Carry out reactive maintenance work as required and instructed
- Ensure the buildings and facilities are compliant and that all Health & Safety legislation is followed
- Manage supplies and works within the budget
- Respond to call out when required
- Ideal candidates will have experience in building maintenance but also be comfortable dealing with budgets and procuring supplies when required.
- Modification work on buildings, and infrastructure as required.
- Unloading, moving and installation work on new equipment.
- Moving and relocating existing equipment.
- Participation in the upkeep of Company housekeeping standards
- Experienced in a stock-controlled environment
- Thorough understanding of general maintenance activities and procedures
- Competence in the use of hand tools required for the work in hand.
- Awareness of and compliance with safe working practices.
- Demonstrates competence when carrying out tasks
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience with ISO 9001
£19,000 - £24,000 pa
Associate Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Facilities Maintenance Assistant, Reference: LG / BBBH14953". Thank you for your interest.