Brewster Partners are working with a company who have an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager. You will be responsible for the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope. Overseeing all aspects of projects. Setting deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarise progress of the project. Preparing reports for upper management regarding status of the project.
Duties will include:
- Ensure teams are effectively deployed and workflow of materials/labour is maintained to achieve optimum efficiencies.
- Ensure quality of service and delivery is OTIF and any potential delays or deviations from agreements are effectively communicated with Regional Installation Manager, with knowledge and involvement of key stakeholders.
- Continuously monitor, review and plan most cost-effective execution of team of labour, deployment thereof, tools and ancillary equipment within stringent budgetary confines.
- Effective installation management and movement of labour – ensuring timelines are managed and any delays effectively communicated upwards to ensure any claims through contractual rebates are known in a timely manner.
- Resolve any issues at site.
- Attend weekly and monthly meetings with Regional Installation Manager and field based supervisors
- Continuously review and analyse contractual projects to ensure margins are optimised.
- Schedule labour in conjunction with project coordinators to plan and implement training requirements for teams. Including holiday, absence management etc.
- Facilitate the maintenance through the project coordinators of the ERP system ensuring the system is monitored and updated.
- Building strong sustainable relationships across the group with a customer-centric approach.
Skills and experience required:
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships.
- Commercial/business awareness.
- Professional confident manner.
- Positive attitude, open minded and team player.
- Results driven.
- Practical approach to work and working.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong time management.
- People management.
£37,000 - £43,000 pa + £4,500 car allowance
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Project Manager, Reference: LG / BBBH14717". Thank you for your interest.