Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Document Controller. The main purpose of the role will be working closely with all internal departments, suppliers, external service providers and customers to ensure production is effectively planned, organised and smoothly run.
You will also be responsible for document control, drawings, manufacturing documentation using MRP and ERP systems.
- Understand project specifications and contract requirements
- Monitor and maintain operational processes through project lifecycle
- Ensure projects are delivered within budget, on time and to customer requirements
- Attend meetings with customers both internally and externally as required
- Maintain strict document control processes
- Create and maintain system part numbers, BOMS and methods of manufacture
- Ensuring accidents, incidents and near misses are reported accordingly.
- Participate in company safety briefings
- Co-ordinate technical documentation for projects from concept to completion and archive
- Deal directly with internal and third-party queries regarding documentation
- Scan, document and file all incoming and outgoing technical documentation
- Key point of contact for all documentation support and location including design, construction, clients, finance agreements and more
- Understand client and project document requirements across all projects and sustain compliance with those requirements
- HNC/HND or degree level - Engineering subject/disciplines
- Min 2-3 years’ experience working in a planning or project Eng. role
- Knowledge and application of engineering disciplines and processes
- Experience of understanding and interpreting technical drawings and specifications
- Ability to work individually or as part of a cross functional team
- Experience of working in a continuous improvement/development focused organisation
£26,000 - £28,000 pa
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Document Controller, Reference: LG / BBBH14682". Thank you for your interest.