After Sales Advisor
Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for an After Sales Advisor. As part of the Automation commercial department, you will provide effective support with the day to day activities of the Aftersales Business.
As a key financial margin generator, it is important that Aftersales maintains, a high Gross Profit Margin.
Revenue should be generated by offering our customers the following services:
- Access to spare parts
- Service Contracts
- Call out / breakdown cover
- Oversee performance and development of the following Aftersales areas;
- Parts sales
- Maximise profit through efficiency and lean management.
- Responsible for creating effective processes within the Aftersales department.
- Recognise & generate potential revenue streams.
- Project management as required.
- Keep informed on industry changes, trends, and best practices.
- Produce monthly reports detailing performance against targets and KPI’s
- Issue working instructions to the Aftersales team.
- Responsible for providing training, development and coaching of the Aftersales team.
- Attend departmental and company meetings to represent the Aftersales department.
- Continuous improvement of company practices.
- A good approachable customer manner, always willing to go above and beyond.
- Be methodical in processes with effective use of own initiative.
- You must also have experience in reading and understanding technical drawings.
- Competent in the use of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Educated to at least Degree Standard or equivalent
£28,000 - £32,000 pa + 9.5% annual bonus
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: After Sales Advisor, Reference: LG / BBBH14677". Thank you for your interest.