Brewster Partners are delighted to be working with a South Yorkshire based engineering services business as they look to recruit a Workshop Foreman.
- Supervising staff on a day to day basis
- Conducting 121’s
- Performance reviews
- Holiday and sickness rota’s
- Identifying performance trends
- Hands on involvement in repairing a wide range of construction plant when required
- Ordering and maintaining the stock of spares.
- Organising subcontractor repairs.
- Raising job sheets and invoicing customers for damages and repairs
- Organising the maintenance of the commercial vehicles by subcontractors
- Run a tidy workshop and promote safe working practices.
Person Description Essential
- Supervisory experience
- Experience of working on heavy plant machinery over 5 tonnes
- Apprentice trained Engineer preferred, qualified to a minimum of NVQ / C & G Level 3 ideally
- Previous experience of running a workshop area for a team of design and development engineers
- Strong customer facing skills
- Self-motivated with great communication skills
- Good health and safety knowledge
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Workshop Foreman, Reference: LG / BBBH14661". Thank you for your interest.