Brewster Partners are delighted to be working with a South Yorkshire based engineering services business as they look to recruit a Senior Plant Fitter.
- Supervising staff on a day to day basis
- Conducting 121’s
- Performance reviews
- Holiday and sickness rota’s
- Identifying performance trends
- Training new starters
- Required to repair, service, maintain and perform PDI’s on new and used construction and waste recycling equipment.
- Undertake servicing and maintenance jobs in the workshop and on customer site
- Completes to a high quality standard all service, repair, warranty and inspection jobs allocated daily
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve standard technical problems that arise
- Develops skills and knowledge of the organisation’s products and service
- Complies with all legal and company standards, such as code of conduct and H&S practices
- Electrical/mechanical experience
- Supervisory experience
- Experience of working on heavy plant machinery over 5 tonnes
- Good understanding of hydraulic systems
- Competent with reading/understanding hydraulic and electrical schematics and fault finding
- Knowledge of current construction equipment including engine management systems
- Must be comfortable working as part of a team and on own initiative.
£30,000 - £35,000 pa
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Plant, Reference: LG / BBBH14660". Thank you for your interest.